No insurance? Take advantage of the in-house courtesy program offered with our in-house savings plan!
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer our in-house Dental Concierge Program, featuring full service preventive dental care options.
Since Dr. Matonti believes you deserve the highest standard of dental care, she wants you to benefit from regular preventative visits, which help lower your risk for developing tooth decay, gum disease, and more serious dental problems. Navigating the world of insurance to receive these regular visits can sometimes be frustrating and complicated, so our concierge program removes these headaches, allowing you to visit our office as you need it.
What Does The Program Include?
- Two Exams *D0150, D0120, D0140
- Full Mouth Series of Digital X-Rays
- Full Mouth Intraoral Images *D0210, D0350
- Two Fluoride Treatments *D1206
- Periodontal Disease Evaluation
- Oral Cancer Screening *D0180
- Two Healthy Mouth Cleanings *D1110
- 15% off other services that we provide
Why Our Program Works Better For Our Patients
This plan is not dental insurance. We believe that enrolling in this program will benefit you and your family by offering you the opportunity to obtain lower fees and, at the same time, provide you and your family with important preventive dental treatments.
Provisions Of The In-House Courtesy Program
- Services and fees are guaranteed for 1 year
- Initial fee is non-refundable
- Our program is especially for you and is not assignable to others
- There is a 1 year time limit to complete treatment provided by the program
- Work started before the end of your plan term will be covered if the work can be finished within one month after the expiration of the program year
This plan is priced at $405 for the first family member, $355 for the second family member, and $305 for each additional thereafter.
Membership clubs are not insurance but a payment arrangement provided by Matonti Dental for services rendered. Memberships are provided exclusively to uninsured patients of our practice. Payment for any cosmetic or restorative treatment is due at the time of service. Membership dues must be current in order to receive services. Membership club offers may not be combined with any other offers. It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments. No refunds will be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments. A patient member’s agreement is with the legal entity of Matonti Dental. Fees for dental services may change at any time.
Questions About Our In-House Financing?
Call Matonti Dental to learn more about financing your dental treatment!